Military & Defense
Simplifying your future
High Reliability DC/DC Converters
GAIA Converter provides High Reliability DC/DC Converters and Power Systems that are designed specifically to satisfy the needs of military and aerospace applications.
All our high reliability products meet the requirements of military applications for input buses, EMI/RFI compatibility, and severe environments with extended operating temperatures from -40°C up to +105°C (-55°C optional).
Military power systems are subject to stringent requirements including transients, spikes, EMI, hold-up, and monitoring specifications.
GAIA Converter offers a state-of-the-art range of products to cope with all these requirements, including:
- FGDS series: EMI filters for compliance with MIL-STD-461 standards
- PGDS/LGDS series for transient and drop-out voltage protection per MIL STD-704, MIL-STD-1275 standards
- HGMx series power factor corrected 115Vac to 28Vac intermediate bus converters
- HUGD/LHUG series to sustain hold-up through buses with fault and advisory signals
- MGDxx series , a complete range of DC/DC modules from 4 to 500W power that provide wide input range and various output voltage combinations, adjustments, and status/control capabilities.
- Fighter aircrafts (Rafale, F-15, F16, F-35…)
- General mission aircrafts (C-130 Hercules, C-160 Transall, A400M, A330 MRTT…)
- Naval surface systems (Aegis, Horizon class destroyers, Offshore patrol vessel…)
- Submarine systems and unmanned (Scorpene, SNLE, NSSN, Vanguard class submarines…)
- Military vehicles (Leclerc, M1 Abrams, Leopard battle tanks, M2/M3 Bradley fighting vehicles…)
- Ground defense systems (Battlefield surveillance radars, MLRS launch rocket systems…)
- Military helicopters (AH-64 Apache, CH-47 Chinook, RAH-66 Commanche, HAP/HAC Tiger…)
- Weapon Systems (Crotale short range anti air missile, Marte Antiship missile, Milan missile..)
- Torpedoes and drones (Stingray torpedo, Sperwear tactical drone, MQ-9 Repear UAV…)