Simplifying your future
DC/DC Converters for Avionics
GAIA Converter provides high reliability power systems and DC/DC Converters for Avionics to meet the needs of this specific market.
All our high reliability products satisfy the requirements of avionics applications for input buses, EMI/RFI compatibility, and severe environments with extended operating temperatures from -40°C up to +105°C (-55°C optional).
Avionics power systems are subject to stringent requirements including transients, spikes, EMI, hold-up, and monitoring specifications.
GAIA Converter offers a state-of-the-art range of products to cope with all these requirements, including:
- FGDS series: EMI filters for compliance with DO-160 standards
- PGDS/LGDS series for transient and drop-out voltage protection per DO-160 standards
- HGMx series power factor corrected 115Vac to 28Vdc intermediate bus converters
- HUGD/LHUG series for sustaining hold-up through buses with fault and advisory signals
- MGDxx series, a complete range of DC/DC modules from 4 to 500W power that provide wide input range and various output voltage combinations, adjustments, and status/control capabilities.
Civil Aircrafts Applications
- A320/330/340/350/380 Airbus series
- B737NG/767/787 Boeing series
- CRJ-100/200/700/900 Bombardier series
- ERJ-135/140/145/170/190/195 Embraer series
- F2000/F7X/F5X Dassault VIP jet
- CJ3/CJ4/XLSX Citation Cessna jet
- G450/550/650 Gulfstream, VIP jet
- L70/75/85 Learjet series
- Legacy 600 Embraer jet
- Lineage 1000 Embraer VIP jet
- TBM700/850 Socata turboprop
Civil Helicopters Applications
- AW109 light passenger helicopter
- AW139 passenger/parapublic helicopter
- EC120 Colibri/ EC130 Ecureuil light helicopter
- EC155 Dolphin medium lift multirole helicopter
- EC175 medium utility helicopter
- S-76 medium size passenger helicopter
- S-92 medium lift helicopter
- B206/407/412/429 helicopter series
- B525 medium lift helicopter