Simplifying your future
GAIA Converter’s Product Overview: more than 5,000 items from 4W to 500W output power, catering to even the most demanding applications.
Our range of products is organized into 2 grades: Hi-Rel grade and Industrial grade.
Hi-Rel grade converters are designed for high reliability applications in extreme environments such as aerospace, military and high-end industrial applications. The modules are potted with a military qualified thermalconductive compound and packaged in a five-sided metallic case.
- Tstorage : -55°C to +125°C
- Encapsulation : Hi-Rel grade qualified potting
- Qualified for avionics/military applications
- Extended control functions
- Stringent electrical tolerances
- High level tests and controls in production
- Restrictive list of qualified suppliers
- Process traceability
- RoHS or leaded process available depending on product reference
- Option for -55°C start-up and MIL-STD-883C screening
Industrial-grade modules are ruggedized modules designed for applications in environments with high constraints, like the rail or transportation industries. Where optimum trade-off between cost and performance is of the essence, industrial-grade DC/DC converters is the solution of choice. GAIA Converter offers two classes of modules, with standard isolation or high/reinforced isolation.
- Tstorage: -45°C to +105°C
- Encapsulation: Industrial grade potting
- Qualified for industrial grade applications
- Standard tests and controls in production
- Option for high isolation up to 3KVdc and reinforced isolation
- RoHS only