Simplifying your future
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, are made clear to you at the time you register this information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, e-mail address, telephone phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you create an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect from you in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
The GAIA Converter website follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors when they visit a website. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, GAIA Converter’s website uses “Cookies”. These cookies are used to store information, including a visitor’s preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize user experience by customizing our web page content based on a visitor’s browser type and/or other information.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that it has collected.
request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that it has collected.
- Request that a business does not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The GAIA Converter website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.