- Galvanic isolation input/output : No Isolation
- Nominal power up to : 90 W
- Protections : Reverse polarity, ASP
- dedicated to EN50155, EN50121, RIA12
- Hold-up function
- Integrated EMI filter per 50121-3-2
- Reverse polarity protection (REV.POL)
- Transient 165Vdc (1s)
- Transient 385Vdc (20ms) per RIA12
- Ultra wide input range 12-140 Vdc
An input spike & surge limiter to comply EN50155/61000 and RIA12 over-voltages.
A reverse polarity protection.
A soft start function.
An hold-up function.
A synchronization output function.
An ASP function that protects application from abnormal surge, bit switching off the down-converter supply.
Leveraging so many functions, the FLGHI-90 advantageously replaces all the input stage components of a power architecture such as filters, voltage limiter, ideal diodes, inrush current limiter and hold up modules. As a single component, the FLHGI-90 allows for a drastic reduction in space, as well as an incredible simplification of the power architecture design.
Thanks to its wide input range, the input bus conditioner operates with all standard batteries voltages, according to 3 modes of operation:
- Normal operation: When input bus voltage is within its steady state range, the FLHGI-90 acts like a buffer that transmits the input power to the DC/DC architecture with low losses, and conducted noise filtering.
- Transient operation: The FLHGI-90 clamps input transient, limiting its output voltage to the maximum voltage value acceptable by downstream DC/DC architecture. In addition, if transient operation enters an abnormal condition of voltage value or duration, an Abnormal Surge Protection function (ASP) shuts down FLHGI-90 output voltage to protect the downstream converter architecture.
- Hold-Up operation: The hold-up operation occurs when the input bus drops below a low voltage level determined by a simple external resistor. In this case, the FLHGI-90 connects the down stream converter input bus to the charged hold-up capacitor in order to pursue operation during application input bus drop.
The module is potted with a bi-component thermal conductive compound and packaged in a metallic case to ensure the module's integrity under severe environmental conditions.
This product selection table includes all available versions. Other references may be offered – see technical datasheets.
For more information, please consult factory.
|Reference||Status||Output power||Input voltage||Max. transient input voltage||Switching frequency||Output voltage||Output current||Min. transient input voltage||Case dimensions||Standard electrical functions||Adj. hold-up capa final voltage||EMI Filter||Hold up mode threshold voltage||Operating case temp. range||Case material||Inrush current limiter||Max drop out in nomal mode||Charger switching frequency||Max power in drop out operation||DC resistance||UVLO min||Synchronization freq. range||Voltage drop @ I max||Weight||Synchronization||Transient elevator||Power dissipation||Options||RoHS / SnPb|
|FLHGI-90-R-R||Active||90 W||12 - 140 Vdc||385.0 Vdc / 20 ms||48.5 x 40.7 x 12.7 mm||EN 55121, EN-55022||-40 to 105 �C||Metallic black anodized coating||300 KHz||1.2 Vdc |
Output Nbr: S: Single output, B: Bi-outputs, D: Dual outputs, T: Triple outputs – Dual outputs products can be usable for single output or bi-outputs. Output Nbr E corresponds to a slave module (see DataSheet)
Case dimensions: L x W x H (maximum values in mm)
Standard electrical functions: Case: Case connection, OVLO: Input overvoltage lockout, UVLO: Input under voltage lockout, OCP: Output over current protection level, OPP: Output over power protection, OVP: Output over voltage protection level, SCP: Output short circuit protection, OTP: Over temperature protection, VIF: Pin for Input Current Ripple Reduction, SYNC: Pin for Synchronisation, TRIM: Pin for adjust ouput voltage, ITRIM: Pin for adjustement ouput current limitation, CC: Pin for capacitor charged signal, CD: Pin for capacitor discharged signal, UVLOadj: Pin for level undervoltage lockout adjust, VREF: Pin for output internal voltage reference, PF: Pin for power fail signal, SENSE: Pin for voltage regulation, REV.POL: Reverse polarity protection, SHARE: Pin for output current parallel sharing
Status NPR: Not preferred for new Design
Options: T Screening at start-up -55° C, Y High isolation 3000 Vdc, M On/Off function, S Screening and serialization, F Synchronization function, P Share function