- Additional functions : on/off
- Galvanic isolation input/output : non isolated
- Power range : from 4 W to 50 W
- Protections : input reverse polarity
- EN50155 level 1800V & 8400V
- EN61000-4-5 level 4
- RIA 12
- Spike suppressor for Railway/Industrial
The module is manufactured in a fully automated process to guarranty high quality. Each module is tested with a GAIA Converter automated test equipment. The LGDSI-50 features 2 modes of operations as follow:
- Normal operation:Normal operation occurs when input bus line is in steady state permanent range. The LGDSI-50 is then operating in steady transparency state providing an output with a typical 1.5 V drop-out voltage.
- Transient and spikes operation: The LGDSI-50 can sustain both: transient during 1 s and 20 ms according to RIA12 or EN50155 requirements, high spike levels up to 1.8 kV with 5 Ohms impedance and 8,4 kV with 100 Ohms impedance to meet international input bus standards of EN50155, RIA12 or IEC 571.
This product selection table includes all available versions. Other references may be offered – see technical datasheets.
For more information, please consult factory.
|Reference||Status||Output power||Input voltage||Max. transient input voltage||Switching frequency||Output voltage||Output current||Min. transient input voltage||Case dimensions||Standard electrical functions||Adj. hold-up capa final voltage||EMI Filter||Hold up mode threshold voltage||Operating case temp. range||Case material||Inrush current limiter||Max drop out in nomal mode||Charger switching frequency||Max power in drop out operation||DC resistance||UVLO min||Synchronization freq. range||Voltage drop @ I max||Weight||Synchronization||Transient elevator||Power dissipation||Options||RoHS / SnPb|
|LGDSI-50-J-K||Active||50 W||10 - 36 Vdc||40.0 Vdc / 1 s, 85.0 Vdc / 20 ms||40 max Vdc||1.78 A||40.2 x 26.2 x 12.8 mm||ON/OFF, REV.POL||TBD Vdc||EN-55022||-40 to 95 °C||Metallic black anodized coating||28 Grams||N||N|
|LGDSI-50-Q-K||Active||50 W||36 - 154 Vdc||165.0 Vdc / 1 s, 385.0 Vdc / 20 ms||40 max Vdc||1.78 A||40.2 x 26.2 x 12.8 mm||ON/OFF, REV.POL||TBD Vdc||EN-55022||-40 to 95 °C||Metallic black anodized coating||28 Grams||N||N|
Output Nbr: S: Single output, B: Bi-outputs, D: Dual outputs, T: Triple outputs – Dual outputs products can be usable for single output or bi-outputs. Output Nbr E corresponds to a slave module (see DataSheet)
Case dimensions: L x W x H (maximum values in mm)
Standard electrical functions: Case: Case connection, OVLO: Input overvoltage lockout, UVLO: Input under voltage lockout, OCP: Output over current protection level, OPP: Output over power protection, OVP: Output over voltage protection level, SCP: Output short circuit protection, OTP: Over temperature protection, VIF: Pin for Input Current Ripple Reduction, SYNC: Pin for Synchronisation, TRIM: Pin for adjust ouput voltage, ITRIM: Pin for adjustement ouput current limitation, CC: Pin for capacitor charged signal, CD: Pin for capacitor discharged signal, UVLOadj: Pin for level undervoltage lockout adjust, VREF: Pin for output internal voltage reference, PF: Pin for power fail signal, SENSE: Pin for voltage regulation, REV.POL: Reverse polarity protection
Status NPR: Not preferred for new Design
Options: T Screening at start-up -55° C, Y High isolation 3000 Vdc, M On/Off function, S Screening and serialization, F Synchronization function