- Additional functions : adjustable inrush current drive
- Galvanic isolation input/output : non isolated
- Power range : from 4 W to 100 W
- Protections : output over current, over temperature
- Transient suppressor : 60, 80, 100, 202 Vdc
- DEF-STAN-61.5 issue 6
- DO-160 C/D/E/F cat A, B and Z
- MIL-STD-1275 A/B/C/D
- MIL-STD-704 A/D/E/F, EN2282, AIR2021E
- Transient suppressor for Avionics/Defense
- Normal operation: Normal operation occurs in between the permanent input voltage of the DC/DC converter. The LGDS-100 is then operating in steady transparency state.
- Power fail operation: The power fail operation occurs when the input bus drops below 9 Vdc low voltage limit. An undervoltage lock-out stops the LGDS-100.
- Transient operation: The LGDS-100 clamps input transient up to 202V/350ms, or 101V/400ms.
The LGDS-100 series is compliant with the international input bus standards:
- DEF-STAN-61-5 Part 6 Issue 6
- AECMA EN2282
- DO160E cat A, B and Z
The design has been carried out with surface mount components and is manufactured in a fully automated process to guarranty high quality. Every module is tested with a GAIA Converter automated test equipment. The modules are potted with a bi-component thermal conductive compound and packaged in a metallic case to ensure the module's integrity under severe environmental conditions.
This product selection table includes all available versions. Other references may be offered – see technical datasheets.
For more information, please consult factory.
|Reference||Status||Output power||Input voltage||Max. transient input voltage||Switching frequency||Output voltage||Output current||Min. transient input voltage||Case dimensions||Standard electrical functions||Adj. hold-up capa final voltage||EMI Filter||Hold up mode threshold voltage||Operating case temp. range||Case material||Inrush current limiter||Max drop out in nomal mode||Charger switching frequency||Max power in drop out operation||DC resistance||UVLO min||Synchronization freq. range||Voltage drop @ I max||Weight||Synchronization||Transient elevator||Power dissipation||Options||RoHS / SnPb|
|LGDS-100-P-K||Active||100 W||9 - 42 Vdc||202.0 Vdc / 350 ms||9 - 42 Vdc||10 A||40.3 x 26.3 x 12.8 mm||ICL, OCP, OTP||TBD Vdc||Basic||-40 to 105 °C||Metallic black anodized coating||35 Grams||N||N||T, S|
Output Nbr: S: Single output, B: Bi-outputs, D: Dual outputs, T: Triple outputs – Dual outputs products can be usable for single output or bi-outputs. Output Nbr E corresponds to a slave module (see DataSheet)
Case dimensions: L x W x H (maximum values in mm)
Standard electrical functions: Case: Case connection, OVLO: Input overvoltage lockout, UVLO: Input under voltage lockout, OCP: Output over current protection level, OPP: Output over power protection, OVP: Output over voltage protection level, SCP: Output short circuit protection, OTP: Over temperature protection, VIF: Pin for Input Current Ripple Reduction, SYNC: Pin for Synchronisation, TRIM: Pin for adjust ouput voltage, ITRIM: Pin for adjustement ouput current limitation, CC: Pin for capacitor charged signal, CD: Pin for capacitor discharged signal, UVLOadj: Pin for level undervoltage lockout adjust, VREF: Pin for output internal voltage reference, PF: Pin for power fail signal, SENSE: Pin for voltage regulation, REV.POL: Reverse polarity protection
Status NPR: Not preferred for new Design
Options: T Screening at start-up -55° C, Y High isolation 3000 Vdc, M On/Off function, S Screening and serialization, F Synchronization function